OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY (OHS) POLICY
Being aware that the investments made in human beings are made to ensure the sustainability of the system and carrying out its production activities with the earned pride from being the leader of its sector in terms of technology and quality, SİLKAR Madencilik implements an OHS System in order to provide a safer and healthier work environment for our employees and related parties (customers, suppliers, visitors) with the aim of:
- Satisfying the requirements of the regulations that SİLKAR Madencilik has to comply with while carrying out our activities and the requirements of our customers,
- Identifying all hazards and risks that may arise from our processes, products and their transfer, storage and disposal of wastes by using scientific evaluation methods and allocating adequate resources to take necessary precautions,
- Creating a work environment where all levels of employees share the responsibilities and powers with mutual cooperation in order to improve the safety awareness among all employees by ensuring continuity of these precautions,
- Ensuring that continuous training programs are implemented in order to inform our stakeholders about the health, safety and other risks that may arise from our processes and creating a safe working environment,
- Continuously improving OHS performance in order to reach the goal of “zero” occupational accident and “zero” occupational disease by holding all levels of employees accountable through introducing risk mitigating precautions to create a safe and healthy working environment and taking necessary safety precautions to improve and implement the OHS system.
We as SİLKAR MADENCİLİK SANAYİ ve TİCARET A.Ş. employees hereby declare that we support the actions to be taken to ensure effective implementation and maintenance of OHS activities and undertake and declare that OHS policy will be open to the stakeholders and third parties.